King Edward Crescent, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6RQ
A Church School
Please click here to find out what we have been doing.
What is Spirituality? (click to read more)
Respect & Humility
Perseverance & Hope
Justice & Rights
Service & Responsibility
Ofsted & School Performance
Senior Leadership Team
Middle Leadership Team
Our Teaching Staff
Respect for Rights
Letters and Sounds
Speaking and Listening
Long Term Curriculum Framework
1. What should I do if I think my child has special educational needs (SEN)?
2. How will the school respond to my concern?
3. How will the school decide if my child needs extra support?
4. What will school do to support my child?
5. Who will support my child in school?
6. What training and experience do staff have for the additional support of my child's needs?
7. Who else might be involved in supporting my child?
8. What support will there be for my child’s emotional and social well-being?
9. How will my child be involved in the process and be able to contribute their views?
10. How will the curriculum be matched to my child’s needs?
11. What opportunities will there be for me to discuss my child’s attainment and achievement? How will I know how well my child is progressing?
12. How does the school know how well my child is doing?
13. How will my child be included in activities outside the classroom including school trips?
14. How accessible is the school environment?
15. How will the school prepare and support my child to join the school?
16. How will school prepare and support my child to transfer to secondary school?
17. How can I be involved in supporting my child?
18.How can I access support for myself and my family?
19. Who can I contact for further information?
20. Special Education Needs and General Education Abbreviations
Phonar Nation Project
Mrs Weaving (Nursery)
These are the photographs from previous weeks.
Mrs Ruddock & Mrs Keegan
Mrs Leggate & Mrs Hunter
Miss Csiba & Ms Springer
Mrs Martin & Mrs Evans
Mrs Leeson & Mrs Evans
Aylmerton Residential Visit
Y6 School Performances
Rights Respecting School Award
Admission - School
Admission - Nursery
After School Club
Applying For A Secondary School Place
Bicycles at School
Early Years Provision
Medicines In School
Stay Safe in The Sun
Using Base Ten
Meet The Governors
Terms of Reference for Committees
Register of Business Pecuniary Interests
St Peter's Church
News and Events
Letters Home And Forms
Click here for