Good morning Class EJ and happy Friday!
I hope you are all continuing to stay well?
Please find below today's timetable and activities. Don't worry if you are unable to print out any of the sheets, you can write down your answers / ideas onto your own paper.
Remember, a parent/carer can send photographs of your work to our class email address: email@example.com. Also, if you have any questions regarding today's activities, please use our class email address.
As always, please keep your emails and messages on Tapestry coming in - it really does brighten up my day to see what you have been up to and how hard you are trying with your work at home.
Please continue to take care,
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's Education City activity
Consolidating this week's learning
1. Work through the slides - recapping 2D shape names. See if you can also describe each shape's properties (number of sides and corners).
2. There are a range of activities linked to this week's learning for you to try. I would like you to complete at least one of the activities this morning.
1. Spelling test - as it is Friday, please ask an adult at home to test you on this week's spellings - hopefully you have practised each day. Afterwards, ask an adult to email your scores to our class email address.
2. Grammar focus - sentences. Using the activities on this BBC Bitesize page, today's work is on sentence construction. Begin with the video and then try activity 1 - ordering words within a sentence so it makes sense.
3. Complete the sheet below linked to sentence writing.
Wellbeing: It is really important to look after your body and mind, especially at the moment when things are a little different. For this afternoon's tasks, I would like you to focus on your wellbeing.
There are a range of different ways to keep our minds healthy - you could listen to some of your favourite songs, watch one of your favourite films, play in your garden, do an exercise routine or Cosmic yoga on YouTube or get creative and make something out of recycled materials or other things you may have at home. I have attached some sheets below should you wish to use them.
Enjoy today's Story time video - 'The Worrysaurus' by Rachel Bright
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided