|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's Education City activity
1. Warm up your Maths brain with the BBC Supermovers - Counting with John Farnworth
2. Watch the video below on bar models (we have spoken about these in the classroom, but once again, it may help jog your memory!)
3. Work through the PowerPoint below - make sure you pause after each question slide to give yourself chance to answer (the answer slides follow each time).
4. Choose a worksheet to complete - there is a 1, 2 or 3 star challenge available.
Remember, if you are unable to print any of the worksheets, you can work from the screen to answer the questions on your own sheet of paper.
This week you are going to be planning, drafting and editing your own information page about polar bears.
Today's focus is completing your neat copy of your information page.
Start by working through the PowerPoint below.
As outlined in the PowerPoint, today is all about making sure take you time with your handwriting and presentation. You need to copy up your edited writing from yesterday on a new sheet. Don't forget to use your diagram from Monday too. If you are able to print your photograph off then please add it to your page. Otherwise, as I stated on Tuesday, you could leave that box blank and ask a grown up to email it to me. Make sure you take your time with this piece of work - I know you will all have a fabulous piece of writing by the end of today's session.
Once you have finished, please ask a grown up to email your work to our class email address. I would love to update our writing display in the classroom with this work - ready for you to see when we are back together!
Last week you looked at lots of different jobs. Today we are thinking about the skills and interests people need when they are working in different jobs.
You will need the jobs sorting cards. (You could just look at the on screen)
Watch the video.
You will need to pause it to complete the sorting activity and when you complete the worksheet.
Don't forget, you can use your own paper if you prefer not to print out the worksheet.
Enjoy today's Story time video
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided
Spelling test - Please ask an adult at home to test you on this week's spellings - hopefully you have practised each day. Afterwards, ask an adult to email your score to our class email address.