|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's Education City activity
1. Warm up your Maths brain with the BBC Supermovers - Counting with John Farnworth
2. Work through the PowerPoint below - make sure you pause after each question slide to give yourself chance to answer (the answer slides follow each time).
3. Choose a worksheet to complete - there is a 1, 2 or 3 star challenge available.
Remember, if you are unable to print the worksheets, you can work from the screen to answer the questions on your own sheet of paper.
If you choose the 1 or 2 star challenge, you will need to start by printing the sheet and then cutting up the different representations. Once you have cut them up, you can match the three representations.
This week, our English lessons are going to focus on reading skills. We will be using the text, 'After the Fall' by Dan Santat.
In today's lesson you are going to work on your skills in understanding the author's message.
Start by watching the PowerPoint video which will outline today's task.
Next, you need to complete the task on the sheet provided.
As always, if you are unable to print the sheet, you can record your ideas on your own sheet of paper. I hope you enjoy making your very own Humpty Dumpty!
Once you have finished, please ask a grown up to email your work to our class email address.
This term we have been thinking about jobs. We have found out that people work to earn money.
Today we are thinking about the use of technology in jobs.
1. Watch the short film about where we can find computers that help us all around us.
2. Think about the jobs on the worksheet. How do you think that technology helps people employed in these jobs?
What might they use that would have a computer inside?
Talk to your grown up and see if you can find 3 things for each job.
Enjoy today's Story time video
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided
Spelling test - Please ask an adult at home to test you on this week's spellings - hopefully you have practised each day. Afterwards, ask an adult to email your score to our class email address.
Session 4: PSHE Please see the timetable for instruction.
Click on the picture for a short film about computers all around us.