|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's Education City activity
1. Warm up your Maths brain with the BBC Supermovers warm up - Counting with John Farnworth
2. Work through the PowerPoint below - make sure you pause after each question slide to give yourself chance to answer (the answer slides follow each time).
3. Choose a worksheet to complete - there is a 1, 2 or 3 star challenge available.
If you are unable to print the sheets off, you could draw out a table with 3 columns (as shown below)
Choose at least 8 numbers between 1 and 20 and complete the table.
You could also use items at home to represent the numbers too (for example bundles of straws or felt tip pens for 10s etc).
This week we are moving onto a story linked to our 'Arctic Explorers' topic. The text is called 'Aurora: A tale of the Northern Lights' and is written by Mindy Dwyer.
1. Watch the video below (please note, this is an American book, therefore a couple of the words, such as favourite and colour are spelt the American way).
2. Think about your favourite part of the story. Then, either using the sheet provided, or on your own paper, draw your chosen part of the story. Underneath, write at least one sentence to explain why you have chosen this particular part.
Today we are starting to think about what being thankful means for people who are Christians.
First, read the story from the Bible with your grown up.
Next, watch the video.
Then, draw pictures to show what happened in the story and complete the sentences.
You can print the sheets below or look at them online and use your own paper.
Enjoy today's Story time video
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided
10 x minutes spelling practise - Use the relevant sheet to practise this week's spellings. Please email via our class email address if you are unsure of which group to follow.