|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's Education City activity
1. Warm up your Maths brain with the BBC Supermovers - Number Patterns with Maggie Magpie
3. Work through the PowerPoint below - make sure you pause after each question slide to give yourself chance to answer (the answer slides follow each time).
4. Choose a worksheet to complete - there is a 1, 2 or 3 star challenge available.
The final slide of the video has a photograph to explain today's task. If you are unable to print the cards, you can view the questions on screen and then draw the matching first, then and now cards on your own sheet of paper. Alternatively, you could look at the questions on screen and use objects (such as Lego bricks or felt tips) to find the answer - making sure you go through each step.
This week you are going to be planning, drafting and editing your own information page about polar bears.
Today's focus is completing a diagram of a polar bear.
Start by working through the PowerPoint below.
Then, choose a worksheet below to complete. You may prefer to draw your own polar bear and label it.
To refresh your memory, particularly if you are completing the 2 star sheet, you might like to refer back to last Thursday's information videos.
Once you have finished, please ask a grown up to email your work to our class email address.
In our session this week we are starting to look at the religion of Judaism.
1. Watch the video by clicking in the link. In the video a girl called Temima, who is from a Jewish family, shares with her friend some of things that are important to the Jewish faith. You will see her home and place of worship.
2. Choose one of the worksheets to complete. There is a 1 star and 2 star sheet available.
1 star sheet. Look at the pictures and use the word bank to complete the sentences about Judaism.
2 star sheet. Draw pictures about what you have see in the video and write a sentence to explain them.
Enjoy today's Story time video
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided
10 x minutes spelling practise - Use the relevant sheet to practise this week's spellings. Please email via our class email address if you are unsure of which group to follow.
Session 4: RE
Please read the instructions in the timetable.
Click on the Star of David to link to the video to watch first.