Good morning Class EJ and Happy St. Andrew's Day!
I hope you are all continuing to stay well?
Please find below today's timetable and activities. Don't worry if you are unable to print out any of the sheets, you can write down your answers / ideas onto your own paper.
Remember, a parent/carer can send photographs of your work to our class email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you have any questions regarding today's activities, please use our class email address.
As always, please keep your emails and messages on Tapestry coming in.
Please continue to take care,
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's Education City activity
Working on number formation
1. Use the number formation slides below, remind yourself of the correct way to write each numeral.
2. Complete the addition sheet attached - making sure you form each numeral correctly.
There are two choices - answers up to 10 and up to 20. Choose which one you feel more confident with.
St. Andrew's Day
1. Watch the short animation below about St. Andrew.
2. Visit this CBeebies page which gives you further information on traditional St. Andrew's Day celebrations.
3. Make simple notes to remind you of the facts you have learnt from the two resources - you are going to write these up this afternoon.
1. Refresh yourself with the different facts about St. Andrew and St. Andrew's Day from this morning.
2. Using the sheet provided, or on you own paper, write down 5 facts that you have found out about St. Andrew and St. Andrew's Day. I would love to see you trying to write your ideas in full sentences - remembering a capital letter at the beginning and full stop at the end.
You might also like to make a Saltire flag using the materials of your choosing - for example, pencil, paint or even collage. I would love to see what you do!
Enjoy today's Story time video - Miss Cook is sharing another one of her favourites today, 'Little Miss Bossy'.
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided
10 x minutes spelling practise - use the relevant sheet below - check in your planner for your words.