|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's Education City activity
1. Warm up your Maths brain with the BBC Supermovers warm up - the 10 times table with Webster the Spider
2. Work through the PowerPoint below - make sure you pause after each question slide to give yourself chance to answer (the answer slides follow each time).
3. Choose a worksheet to complete - there is a 1, 2 or 3 star challenge available.
If you are unable to print the worksheets, make your own number cards on small pieces of paper and spread them out on the table. Choose two and decide which symbol to use <, = or > as you write them out.
English: Today's lesson focuses on vocabulary.
On the sheet provided, there are 3 of the main events from our focus text, 'Aurora: A tale of the Northern Lights'.
Start by looking carefully at each image (there is a separate document to see a larger version of each). Then, complete the table on the sheet provided (or on your own piece of paper). You need to think of nouns, adjectives and verbs for each image.
Nouns are people, places or things.
Adjectives add description to a noun - for example: blue jumper where blue is the adjective and jumper is the noun.
Verbs can be action words, such as running.
This term's Science focus is animals and their habitats.
Today's session is about living and non-living things.
1. Work through the PowerPoint below.
2. Complete one of the sheets below - you can decide whether to do the 1 or 2 star challenge.
Enjoy today's Story time video
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided
10 x minutes spelling practise - Use the relevant sheet to practise this week's spellings. Please email via our class email address if you are unsure of which group to follow.