Don't forget - today is our first Teams Meeting - we can't wait to see you soon!
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's Education City activity
1. Warm up your Maths brain with the BBC Supermovers - The 2 Times Table with Bridget the Lioness
2. Work through the PowerPoint below - make sure you pause after each question slide to give yourself chance to answer (the answer slides follow each time).
3. Choose a worksheet to complete - there is a 1, 2 or 3 star challenge available.
Remember, if you are unable to print the worksheets, you can work from the screen to answer the questions on your own sheet of paper.
If you are completing the 3 star challenge, you need to print and cut out the pictorial representation cards. Then, choose a card and write the corresponding repeated addition calculation. There is some squared paper to print if you would prefer to use this.
This week, our English lessons are going to focus on reading skills. We will be using the text, 'After the Fall' by Dan Santat.
In today's lesson you are going to work on your skills in understanding the cause and effect of events in a story.
Start by watching the PowerPoint video which will outline today's task.
Next, you need to complete the task on the worksheet.
As always, if you are unable to print the worksheet, you can record your ideas on your own sheet of paper.
Once you have finished, please ask a grown up to email your work to our class email address.
Last week we looked at local habitats. Today we are going to look at habitats that are further away.
1. Watch the presentation to find out about different habitats.
2. Click on the animals for a short film to show you more about each habitat.
Watch them carefully.
3. Then complete the worksheet. There are two worksheets available 1 star and 2 star.
Remember, you can always draw the pictures on your own paper.
Enjoy today's Story time video
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided
10 x minutes spelling practise - Use the relevant sheet to practise this week's spellings. Please email via our class email address if you are unsure of which group to follow.