Good morning Class EJ - I can't quite believe it is the first of December already!
I hope you are all continuing to stay well?
Please find below today's timetable and activities. Don't worry if you are unable to print out any of the sheets, you can write down your answers / ideas onto your own paper.
Remember, a parent/carer can send photographs of your work to our class email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you have any questions regarding today's activities, please use our class email address.
As always, please keep your emails and messages on Tapestry coming in.
Please continue to take care and I look forward to seeing you all in school tomorrow!
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's Education City activity
An introduction to 3D shapes
1. Watch the short video on BBC Bitesize about 3D shapes.
2. Enjoy the 3D shape song below. (From YouTube)
3. Using the sheet below, go on a 3D shape hunt around your house and garden. I look forward to hearing all about the objects you found when we are back in the classroom tomorrow!
Introducing our new text - Meerkat Mail
1. Watch the short video below - introducing our new text.
2. Work through the comprehension questions. Try to answer in full sentences instead of one word answers.
1. Work through the slides below.
2. Choose one of the activities to complete below - you can draw your own healthy plate or even use items from your kitchen and take a photograph.
Enjoy today's Story time video - The Snowman and the Snowdog.
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided
10 x minutes spelling practise - use the relevant sheet below - check in your planner for your words.