|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's Education City activity
Consolidating our learning so far.
1. Warm up your Maths brain with the BBC Supermovers warm up - the 2 times table with Bridget the Lioness
2. Work through the PowerPoint below - make sure you pause after each question slide to give yourself chance to answer (the answer slides follow each time).
3. Choose a worksheet to complete - there is a 1, 2 or 3 star challenge available.
Each of today's sheets have a number of challenges that are linked to the learning we have covered so far this term. If you are able to print the sheet, why not cut up the different questions, turn them over, spread them out on the table and then choose 1 at a time to complete. If you are unable to print, work through the questions on screen.
Start by refreshing yourself with this week's focus text. You can watch the video again or why not try to retell someone at home the story to see what you can remember.
Then, answer the comprehension questions from the sheet below - you can always refer back to the video if necessary.
Try to write your answers in full sentences (not just one word answers!)
This term's topic is 'Arctic Explorers'.
Today's Geography session focuses on discovering exactly where the Arctic is.
1. Work through the PowerPoint below.
2. Complete one of the sheets below. You can choose either the 1 or 2 star challenge.
If you are unable to print the sheets, you could draw and label the flags of the seven countries that are part of the Arctic Circle.
Enjoy today's Story time video
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided
10 x minutes spelling practise - Use the relevant sheet to practise this week's spellings. Please email via our class email address if you are unsure of which group to follow.