|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's Education City activity
1. Warm up your Maths brain with the BBC Supermovers - Counting with John Farnworth
2. Watch the video below on part-whole models (we have spoken about these in the classroom, but this will help jog your memory!)
3. Work through the PowerPoint below - make sure you pause after each question slide to give yourself chance to answer (the answer slides follow each time).
4. Choose a worksheet to complete - there is a 1, 2 or 3 star challenge available.
Remember, if you are unable to print any of the worksheets, you can work from the screen to answer the questions on your own sheet of paper.
This week you are going to be planning, drafting and editing your own information page about polar bears.
Today's focus is thinking carefully about some of the different parts you will include in your information page.
Start by working through the PowerPoint below.
Then, complete the sheet below. As always, this work can be completed on your own piece of paper if you are unable to print.
The final task is to search for a suitable photograph that you would like to include on your information page. Please make sure you only access the Internet with a grown up's supervision. Again, if you are unable to print at home, you could always ask an adult to email the picture to me so I can see what you have picked.
Once you have finished, please ask a grown up to email your work to our class email address - including your chosen photograph if necessary.
In today's geography session we are going to be looking at the physical features of the Arctic.
1. Watch the video and pause it when you need to look carefully at the pictures of the landscapes to spot the physical features.
2. Choose 1 of the worksheets to complete. There are 3 available.
1 star sheet. Look at the pictures and label the physical features.
2 star sheet. Cut out the photographs of the physical features and descriptions. Match them and stick them on the worksheet.
3 star sheet. Draw 3 of the physical features of the Arctic and write a sentence to explain what they are.
Enjoy today's Story time video with Miss Cook!
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided
10 x minutes spelling practise - Use the relevant sheet to practise this week's spellings. Please email via our class email address if you are unsure of which group to follow.