|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's Education City activity
1. Warm up your Maths brain with the BBC Supermovers - Number bonds with Martin Dougan
2. Work through the PowerPoint below - make sure you pause after each question slide to give yourself chance to answer (the answer slides follow each time).
3. Choose a worksheet to complete - there is a 1, 2 or 3 star challenge available.
Remember, if you are unable to print the worksheets, you can work from the screen to answer the questions on your own sheet of paper.
To consolidate yesterday's learning, you could also use items at home to make arrays to match the questions from the sheets (for example buttons, pasta shapes, plastic bottle tops or small toys). Can you label the arrays you have made? Try to also include the addition calculation to match.
This week we are going to be working on our grammar skills.
For today's task, you are going to be thinking about finger spaces - sometimes we forget to use them in our writing, especially if we are trying to think about other things, such as spellings and interesting vocabulary!
Start by watching the short video on this BBC Bitesize page. There are also some activities on that page, should you wish to complete those.
Then, complete the sheet below.
As always, if you are unable to print the sheet, you can read the questions on screen and write your answers on your own sheet of paper.
Today we are comparing a place where people live in the Arctic circle and in this country.
1. Work through the presentation, remember to press pause if you need more time to look carefully and think about what is similar and different about these places.
2. There are two worksheets available. Choose a 1 star or 2 star sheet to complete.
Enjoy today's Story time video
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided
10 x minutes spelling practise - Use the relevant sheet to practise this week's spellings. Please email via our class email address if you are unsure of which group to follow.