|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's Education City activity
1. Warm up your Maths brain with the BBC Supermovers - The 2 times table with Bridget the Lioness
2. Work through the PowerPoint below - make sure you pause after each question slide to give yourself chance to answer (the answer slides follow each time).
3. Choose a worksheet to complete - there is a 1, 2 or 3 star challenge available.
Remember, if you are unable to print the worksheets, you can work from the screen to answer the questions on your own sheet of paper.
At the end of the session, you could also consolidate your learning with this game.
This week we are going to be working on our grammar skills.
For today's task, you are going to be thinking about saying your sentences out loud, before writing them down, to make sure they make sense.
Start by watching the short video on this BBC Bitesize page. There are also some activities on that page, should you wish to complete those.
Then, complete the sheet below.
As always, if you are unable to print the sheet, you can read the questions on screen and write your answers on your own sheet of paper.
This term's focus in PE is throwing and catching.
Today's lesson is about throwing over and underarm.
Work through the activities on the PowerPoint below.
Watch the PowerPoint video below - learning how to talk about how you feel in Spanish (this follows on from last week's Children's Mental Week).
Then, you might like to join in the with the song too!
Mrs Lauder has also put together a word search, should you wish to complete it.
Enjoy today's Story time video
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided
10 x minutes spelling practise - Use the relevant sheet to practise this week's spellings. Please email via our class email address if you are unsure of which group to follow.