|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's Education City activity
1. Warm up your Maths brain with the BBC Supermovers warm up - Counting with John Farnworth
2. Work through the PowerPoint below - make sure you pause after each question slide to give yourself chance to answer (the answer slides follow each time).
3. Choose a worksheet to complete - there is a 1, 2 or 3 star challenge available.
If you are unable to print the worksheets, you can view the questions on screen and write your answers on your own piece of paper.
For today's lesson, we are going to focus on alphabetical order. Thinking back to yesterday's session, can you think of a reason why we are looking at alphabetical order?
1. Start with this fun alphabet warm up from BBC Supermovers
2. Work through the PowerPoint below.
3. Complete the worksheet below.
If you are unable to print today's sheet, there are a number of different ways you can practise ordering words (or items) alphabetically.
For example: You could choose 3-4 items in your kitchen, look at the packaging and order them alphabetically.
Choose 3-4 toys and order them alphabetically (e.g. ball, doll, Lego brick).
Choose 3-4 books from your bookshelf and order the titles alphabetically.
Once you have ordered the different items, choose 3-4 more. You could then write down your alphabetical lists, taking care with your spelling and handwriting (especially if you are copying from food packaging or a book's front cover).
This term's focus in PE is throwing and catching.
Today's lesson is about catching a ball. Work through the activities on the PowerPoint below.
You will recognise the song you have been singing in school with Mrs Lauder.
There is also a worksheet you might like to complete.
Enjoy today's Story time video
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided
10 x minutes spelling practise - Use the relevant sheet to practise this week's spellings. Please email via our class email address if you are unsure of which group to follow.