|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's activity - Mrs Jackson's group:
Sign in details:
Miss Cook's group:
Sign in details:
1. Warm up your Maths brain with the BBC Supermovers - The 10 Times Table with Webster the Spider
2. Work through the PowerPoint below - make sure you pause after each question slide to give yourself chance to answer (the answer slides follow each time).
3. Choose a set of question cards to complete - there is a 1, 2 or 3 star challenge available. If you are printing out the plates and cupcakes, there is no need to stick the cupcakes down each time, they are there to help you work out the answer. Record your findings using the stem sentences.
Remember, if you are unable to print the resources, you can read the question cards from the screen and group objects accordingly - you could use plates and pasta pieces to complete the different challenges.
Our first text this term is 'Hansel and Gretel' by Anthony Browne.
This week we are going to closely explore the text - today's lesson focuses on considering how different characters feel throughout a story.
You will need to watch the PowerPoint below (make sure you have the sound on).
Where you see this symbol on the PowerPoint, pause the video to consider and discuss the questions with a grown up at home.
Where you see this symbol on the PowerPoint, you need to pause the video and write down your ideas (either using the sheet provided or your own sheet of paper if you are unable to print).
This term's focus in PE is running and jumping. (When we are all back in school together, we will move onto using the large apparatus in the hall).
Today's lesson is about changing gears as we move.
Work through the activities on the PowerPoint below.
Enjoy (and try to join in with!) the video below - you might recognise the song!
Enjoy today's Story time video
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided
10 x minutes spelling practise - Use the relevant sheet to practise this week's spellings. Please email via our class email address if you are unsure of which group to follow.