|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||
1. Use relevant video below -
watch either Mrs Jackson's Group or Miss Cook's Group
2. Complete today's Education City activity
1. Warm up your Maths brain with the BBC Supermovers - The 10 times table with Webster the Spider
2. Work through the PowerPoint below - make sure you pause after each question slide to give yourself chance to answer (the answer slides follow each time).
3. Choose a set of question cards to complete - there is a 1, 2 or 3 star challenge available. Use the tens frame and number line resources to work out and check your calculations each time (just as is modelled in the PowerPoint).
Remember, if you are unable to print the questions cards, you can work from the screen to answer the questions on your own sheet of paper.
The tens frame and number line resource could be printed and popped into a plastic wallet so that you can wipe it clean each time. Or, you could draw out your own tens frame.
This week you are going to be planning, drafting and editing your own information page about polar bears.
Today's focus is drafting your information page writing.
Start by working through the PowerPoint below.
Use the first sheet to see how your page will look and to check what features need to go where.
Then, by using the sheet provided (or on your own piece of paper) begin drafting your ideas. You will need to choose your preferred page heading from yesterday's work. There is no need to copy out your diagram for today (unless you really want to!) Similarly, there is no need to print out your photograph until you need it on Friday.
This term's focus in PE is throwing and catching.
Today's lesson is about working on your throwing and catching skills. Work through the activities on the PowerPoint below.
There are also some cards to look at for the cool down activity.
Watch the video below - I know it is definitely one of your favourites!
There is also a worksheet you might like to complete.
Enjoy today's Story time video
10 x minutes reading - use your school reading book or access online reading resource - Oxford Owl - using the login instructions provided
10 x minutes spelling practise - Use the relevant sheet to practise this week's spellings. Please email via our class email address if you are unsure of which group to follow.