Parents are given lots of practical ways to support their child’s development and learning in school and at home:
- Support with reading at home
- Support with weekly homework
- Play games to develop memory, spellings, maths
Parents are encouraged to take an active part in school activities:
- Share your knowledge of your child, for example through attending review meetings, parent consultations.
- Volunteering time, for example, to help on school trips, help in class, and listen to readers.
- Celebrate success, for example, attending art exhibitions, music events, concerts.
- Share your own talents for example, art, photography, sport.