2. How will the school respond to my concern?
1. Initial concerns will be discussed and together you will decide on a plan of action.
2. A further meeting may take place with or without the Additional Needs Leader, dependent on the needs of the child.
3. If appropriate, your child will be placed on the Additional Needs register.
4. Assessments or observations may be requested by external agencies to support with setting appropriate targets.
5. A plan will be put together, including specific targets.
6. The plan will be shared with pupil, parents and supporting adults.
7. The targets will be reviewed with pupils and parents within 3 months.