We carefully track all of our children’s progress each term through the use of data and through observations.
- For children in Nursery and Reception, we assess using 'Ages and Stages' as defined in the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- For children in Years 1- 6 we assess against the objectives in the National Curriculum.
- P Scales (PIVATs) – steps before the National Curriculum for children in Year 1 and above.
- Reading and Spelling Age assessments.
- Standardised assessments (completed by Specialist teacher and Educational Psychologist).
- Individual targets.
These help to identify areas to target and support on how to move your child forward.