School Meals & School Milk
All our food is prepared and delivered by the Farm Kitchen. Parents can use the link below to login to their account.
The Farm Kitchen are dedicated to providing freshly prepared, delicious school meals made using the highest quality ingredients. They believe passionately in the importance of children eating good quality food and being encouraged to develop an interest in the food they eat and where it comes from. The Farm Kitchen prepare, cook and deliver delicious school lunches throughout Lincolnshire.
Click on the link above and you will be able to find out lots more information on what they do and where your food comes from.
Free School Meals
If you believe that your child may be eligible for Free School Meals, you will need to make an application to the County Council.
Lincolnshire County Council’s online free school meal application service provides parents and guardians with an easy to use Parent Portal to apply for free school meals using the following link :-
Is my child eligible?
Your child will be eligible to get universal infant free school meals if they are in:
- Year 1
- Year 2
In addition to this, families who receive one of the following qualifying benefits may be eligible for free school meals and Pupil Premium, which means the school will receive an extra £1,300 per eligible pupil per year from Central Government to fund valuable support such as extra tuition and learning support.
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Therefore, even if your child is eligible for universal infant free school meals, please also apply for means tested free school meals if you believe that he/she may be eligible.