Understanding the World
- Comments and asks questions about aspects of their familiar world such as the place where they live or the natural world.
- Can talk about some of the things they have observed such as plants, animals, natural and found objects.
- Talks about why things happen and how things work.
- Developing an understanding of growth, decay and changes over time.
- Shows care and concern for living things and the environment.
- Looks closely at similarities, differences, patterns and change.